• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Matchday-Vlog MatchDay VLOG Vs Gateshead

D1versity

YouTube Vlogger
Good Evening All,

I hope to find you all happy & well! Well today was a long slog.. but travelling home with a point is always a brilliant feeling!! Certainly felt we have robbed Gateshead of all 3 points but to be fair we were due some luck from all the games that have gone against us... Brilliant second half display and fight back & great to see Cards back on the scoresheet!! Onto Wealdstone & hopefully a certain Mr Rees to witness another win :Winking: UTB !!

As usual all, down below is todays Match VLOG.. So simply, Sit Back, Relax & Enjoy! 💙

PEACE!!

Thanks for trying to breathe life into what looked like a totally souless pit of a football ground. Maybe you could generate a modicum of atmosphere on a warm evening, watching a 100m race but for National League football on a cold December's day, it was so dead it was past resuscitation. Credit to their team who have to play there, if I was one of them, I'd look forward to my away games! It must be the worst ground for atmosphere I've ever seen, they couldn't even attract commentators............must have been over the other side of the Tyne watching Newcastle?

Well PIP that's showbiz I suppose, last week you go and upstage Jeff pre match, this week the Cat steals your limelight! Great job as always fella.

Got to say I look forward to these after away games I can’t get to. It gives a real flavour of what it was like to be there and the atmosphere. Keep up the good work 👍

Nice one Pip! Good vid once more.

Just shows you what a soulless ground that is, when you watch the vlog for the local from the other side of the ground and can't hear us at all.

Glad we don't have to play there every week. Give me the Hall all day long! (And night).

Back