• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Matchday-Vlog MatchDay VLOG Vs Rochdale

D1versity

YouTube Vlogger
Good Evening All,

For the final time this season, I hope to find you all well!!

So this is it then.. we made it. 50 odd games this season with it at times being limited all the way to no resources but yet here we are.. finishing in 9th place.

Yes we went out on a sour note but given all these last 8 months have thrown at us I am more than happy to take 9th with a hopefully bright horizon ahead with our new owners 🤞. Proud doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about this squad, legends the entire lot of them!

As are all of you! Thank you for another incredible season following our club up and down the country.. You lot have made running this channel the best thing for myself in recent times so I owe you all a massive bit of credit.

Sooo, for the final time.. Please, Sit Back, Relax & Enjoy!

Peace!

D1

Well done Pip on another great vlog and throughout the season. Great to see the passion from the Consortium members at the start.

One observation seeing the almost full stands on three sides, I wonder if a Rochdale fan not knowing of our capacity restrictions and looking at that might have thought we had been a tad optimistic in reserving 3,000 seats for them?

UTB

Very enjoyable all season, so much appreciated. Hope you find something to occupy yourself with during the summer.

Great watch. Love the passion the new consortium have. And might I add a great taste in reading material by Ian Redbourn.

Coming from the otherside of the M25 must be quite a slog for the home trips so fair play to your for doing it, and then recording a vlog as well. Looking forward already to some pre-season vlogs.

Back