• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Matchday-Vlog MatchNight VLOG Vs Solihull Moors

D1versity

YouTube Vlogger
Morning All,

What a night! I Hope the 187 Shrimpers tonight all got home safe and sound!
Brilliant response from Saturdays showing, Onto Ebbsfleet this Friday.. UTB :LoyalSupporter:

As always people, down below is tonight's VLOG.. If you haven't already & find yourself enjoying the content below then why not subscribe to be refreshed when new videos are put out!

PEACE!!

Nice video, you caught most of the action well. Bonus points for putting a smile on my son’s face this morning, as you caught us on video in the background at half time, he thinks he is a star now.

Thankyou for the footage mate
Great to see the Waldrons !
Great to see the 3 Amigos give a wave !
Fantastic win from the boys, captured better than what i paid £9.50 for NL stream

Winning away it dont get any better and very pleased to hear the fans singing, you win 3 nil away in the West Midlands on a chilly wet Tues night and if you aint singing then you never will.

Had a chuckle at your comments after realising you shouted "shooot" haha dont ever stop mate

Your vlogs are very important in many ways to so many people i have no doubt, youve been brilliant. Once again my man of the match goes to D1versity

Thankyou for the footage mate
Great to see the Waldrons !
Great to see the 3 Amigos give a wave !
Fantastic win from the boys, captured better than what i paid £9.50 for NL stream

Winning away it dont get any better and very pleased to hear the fans singing, you win 3 nil away in the West Midlands on a chilly wet Tues night and if you aint singing then you never will.

Had a chuckle at your comments after realising you shouted "shooot" haha dont ever stop mate

Your vlogs are very important in many ways to so many people i have no doubt, youve been brilliant. Once again my man of the match goes to D1versity
Surely a TV series there somewhere 😜

Back