• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Matt Paterson

Scored a stunning second-half goal to hand Burton a 1-0 win over Rochdale on his full debut

Weird seeing him actually try. My memories of him playing for us are him strolling around and pulling out of tackles.

never given enough time, he got shipped out on loan he scored what 6 goals, 2 of them were against bristol city in the cup. could of linked up well with some of the strikers we have now.
But PS never rated him

never given enough time, he got shipped out on loan he scored what 6 goals, 2 of them were against bristol city in the cup. could of linked up well with some of the strikers we have now.
But PS never rated him

He was here Two years. On loan he was rubbish too.

Neither PS nor Tillson rated him plus most of the crowd.

The most lollopy player to ever exist.

There's an attribute sorely missing from Football Manager.....

What a finish. Shame he never did that for us. Would fit better into our side now I feel though which is a slight shame IMO.

He is very under-rated. I think he will come good.

Me too, I think we were probably kind of forced into taking him when Barney went, he did settle in very well originally and had a stonking good cup game at Barnet I seem to recall. But then there were issues off the field and on loan, changes of management and subsequently no place for him but tied to an expensive contract.

Back