• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Maybe a spare ticket

Badger74

Manager
Guys,
Everyone is wanting a ticket for saturdays game and i have one of those lucky tickets.
I am what you know as fredy Flintoff at the moment, my other half is due any minute and i will not give up going unless the baby is born this friday.
My passion for the blues is massive and i certainly want to be there cheering on the lads.
If the baby is born on friday then i will not sell the ticket but give it to the fan that gives the best reason for going.
I hope am there but if its not meant to be than so be it.
You never know you may hear the tannoy at col u saying "WARDY GET HOME YOUR BIRDS IN LABOUR" which i can then watch the game till the end as she has seen the link on shrimperzone saying about roadworks on A12.
Get them replys going boys
WARDY

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wardy @ Feb. 28 2006,19:42)]Guys,
Everyone is wanting a ticket for saturdays game and i have one of those lucky tickets.
I am what you know as fredy Flintoff at the moment, my other half is due any minute and i will not give up going unless the baby is born this friday.
My passion for the blues is massive and i certainly want to be there  cheering on the lads.
If the baby is born on friday then i will not sell the ticket but give it to the fan that gives the best reason for going.
I hope am there but if its not meant to be than so be it.
You never know you may hear the tannoy at col u saying "WARDY GET HOME YOUR BIRDS IN LABOUR" which i can then watch the game till the end as she has seen the link on shrimperzone saying about roadworks on A12.
Get them replys going boys
WARDY
Hiya. If you do end up giving it away i should have it as im a diehard fan,also i love the club supporting since i was just a young boy, i havent missed a home game in about 5 years and i have travelled all round the country cheering the mighty blues on. I have been to places like carlisle, scarbourgh torquay and seen us lose, but i still do all it over and over again as i love the club. The last time we played there in the ldv i was lucky enough to get a ticket but due to a death in the family i had to cancel on the day. I would love to go this time but as i decided not to get a season ticket even though i go every game i missed out on the change to get one. Thanks hope all goes well with baby, good luck

I have one already.

I would therefore sell yours if given it and pass the monies to Oxfam to make the world a better place to live in.

Good luck with the baby - look forward to hearing the tannoy announcement: "Would Mr Wardy, Southend fan, please report to the nearest steward as your wife has given birth." Total respect then, especially if you wait till full time.

I think I should get one as I want to show my bird what a fooking quality team Southend are
biggrin.gif

Back