• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

McCanns

iftheydidit.jpg

Of course they had some part in it, at the very least they should have been convicted for child neglect.

How he can come out & say "We are doing what every right-minded parent would do" when in reality every "right-minded" parent wouldn't even think of leaving their kids for at least 2 hours to swan off across the other side of the holiday complex for dinner is a total joke.

Lock them up & throw away the key. Plus I'm fed up of seeing Kate "the woman with the flip-top head" McCann in the media again. [sits & waits for the "you would though wouldn't you" comments though]

Scum, end of. Rant over!!!

Of course they had some part in it, at the very least they should have been convicted for child neglect.

How he can come out & say "We are doing what every right-minded parent would do" when in reality every "right-minded" parent wouldn't even think of leaving their kids for at least 2 hours to swan off across the other side of the holiday complex for dinner is a total joke.
agreed

sits & waits for the "you would though wouldn't you"
...yes.

Lock them up & throw away the key. Plus I'm fed up of seeing Kate "the woman with the flip-top head" McCann in the media again. [sits & waits for the "you would though wouldn't you" comments though]

Scum, end of. Rant over!!!

I like your style sir and I would also like to subscribe to your newsletter!

They have had a nice life since disappearance using the fund to travel across the globe.

slipper. don't make such a big statement. have you proof?

Does it need proof?! Innocent until proven guilty was the way I always thought it worked!

The only thing I can think of that's worse than losing a child is to have the world and their dog think that you nobbled her.

Oh and for the record, yes. Yes, I most certainly would.

Does it need proof?! Innocent until proven guilty was the way I always thought it worked!

The only thing I can think of that's worse than losing a child is to have the world and their dog think that you nobbled her.

Well said Sir.
The only things they are guilty of is child neglect on that terrible night, and hiring that con man Portuguese private detective, who told them that she was alive and his net was closing on the abducter, and about another £80,000 should secure her release. They ended up giving him an absolute fortune in total.
Now the slime bag is releasing a book that over inflates the role he played in the investigations and saying that he could not find Maddy because the McCann's did it. What a scum-bag.

Well said Sir.
The only things they are guilty of is child neglect on that terrible night, and hiring that con man Portuguese private detective, who told them that she was alive and his net was closing on the abducter, and about another £80,000 should secure her release. They ended up giving him an absolute fortune in total.
Now the slime bag is releasing a book that over inflates the role he played in the investigations and saying that he could not find Maddy because the McCann's did it. What a scum-bag.

But how do you know she was not involved in the killing

What's your version of events then? Do you think they killed her in front of her brother and sister and then went back to their mates to finish dinner?

I think something happened not them directly killing her but some sort of accident that they could have been blamed for, some sort of cover up

Back