• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Me big chief rat killer!!!

Winkle

Manager
6b8wacl.jpg

yessssssss!!!!!!!, thats the last bit of chocolate this B*****D ever going to have

Rat...0-1 Winkle , who are ya,who are ya,who are ya,who are ya,who are ya,!

"It's a rat trap, and you've been caught"

Can I have the choccy if you have finished with it?:eek:

Last edited:
"It's a rat trap, and you've been caught"

Can I have the choccy if you have finished with it?:eek:

Actually the picture doesnt do it justice, it was a big f****r, just about got it into a carrier bag *well the missus did anyway*I have other pictures from every consivable angle which I am going to get blown up and framed for atrophy picture!

Actually Slipper ( AKA,Richard Ashcroft) would prefer the choccy but alas he has his Body Building career to think of.:D

so its one major flaw was its undying love for gold bars... interesting

Back