• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Meet The Blues Day

Westcliff Shrimper

Director of Footballs⭐
Very well attended today despite the weather - loads of people wearing SUFC and SUSCT merchandise.... Spoke to Claire who runs the Club Shop, and she confirmed that the new shop opens a week tomorrow (the 2nd of August) and THERE WILL BE STOCK TO BUY ! ! Thought the new away kit was okay....

1st of August actually at 2pm with the full SUFC squad and Tilly and Brush in attendance.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ July 24 2005,19:27)]1st of August actually at 2pm with the full SUFC squad and Tilly and Brush in attendance.
Thank god for that

Edit : Sigh...Fell for that one

That'll teach me to go to the official site even more than I do now

1st of August actually at 2pm with the full SUFC squad and Tilly and Brush in attendance.
Hopefully one or two new striker in attendance as well after Norwich game highlighted that we do need them.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ASHRIMPER @ July 24 2005,19:39)]Where was edwards and lawson as they were not their today?
Lawson was there, I saw him in the car park on the way out

and as Edwards' sponsor I was disappointed he wasn't there
suspect.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ July 24 2005,20:34)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Southendsleeper @ July 24 2005,19:27)]Was that today? .......
no it's tomorrow  
suspect.gif
I did genuinely think it was next week...and I look on the official site daily...didnt have time this weekend

Ah well, another year ive missed it

you didn't miss much to be honest, the weather defo spoiled it

spoke to Mitchell Cole, he only did a weeks pre-season at Grays ( about 3 sessions ) so the twice daily sessions with us in Pro football are taking their toll - he said he goes to bed by 8pm shattered!

didn't play yesterday as he was still feeling the effects of Tuesday

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ July 24 2005,20:49)]you didn't miss much to be honest, the weather defo spoiled it

spoke to Mitchell Cole, he only did a weeks pre-season at Grays ( about 3 sessions ) so the twice daily sessions with us in Pro football are taking their toll - he said he goes to bed by 8pm shattered!

Just think how Freddy was really thrown in at the deep end!

I think when he gets to grips with it, Mitch is going to leave us jaws on the deck!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ July 24 2005,23:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ July 24 2005,20:49)]you didn't miss much to be honest, the weather defo spoiled it

Just think how Freddy was really thrown in at the deep end!

I think when he gets to grips with it, Mitch is going to leave us jaws on the deck!
I am a little surprised at the comments about Grays training sessions as they are full time players. That was what really impressed me about Eastwood when he joined - fitness wise he did not look out of place from day one. He did start to run out of gas after a few games, but in the main lasted the pace really well.

The open day normally takes place a week late, but according to Brian Wheeler, Boots & Laces is booked for a wedding next week.

It was such a pity that the weather was abysmal I am sure it kept many away. Ironically as soon as i got near the island the skies started to clear.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canveyshrimper @ July 25 2005,09:34)]Ironically as soon as i got near the island the skies started to clear.
Even clouds are intelligent.
tounge.gif

Well I reckon MTB must have been dull as dishwater for IGUN and family to wander over to watch the REAL blues in action for 5 minutes or so.

Missed my first MTB for a long while yesterday. Wife had a Bluewater day and I had two kids with two parties at two different times at two ends of the borough.

The rain ruined the day, there were a lot less stalls and less people than previous years. I got the 3 autographs that I didn't already have, though, Freddy was absoloutely mobbed
laugh.gif
Got Cole's and Guttridge's easily though. The celebrity match was pretty boring, I left after the first half, Jeff's commentary was funy as ever though.
biggrin.gif
Where was Jozic though?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimpboy @ July 25 2005,10:06)]I left after the first half, Jeff's commentary was funy as ever though.
biggrin.gif

I pressume you was laughin at him not with
rock.gif

Back