• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Merry Christmas to All our Members

The Big Dady

¡Viva la Kevolución! ⭐️ ⭐️
Staff member
step0001.gif

The Owners and Moderators of these wonderful forums wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

Thanks for being part of the Zone family and let us all hope Our Beloved Team can turn the corner in 2020.

Have a fantastic one Guys and Ladies.

This hasn't been the best year to look back on (well actually it's been the worst) Blues wise, but the New Year is around the corner so you never know, anything could happen.

UTB, and whatever you do, keep on smiling. :LoyalSupporter:

Last edited:
And returning back to you guys that keep this site running.

Wishing everyone a happy Christmas

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Happy Christmas each and everyone of you out there - have a super, splendid time whatever you are up to x

Merry%2BChristmas%2BHappy%2BHoliday%2BAnimated%2BPhotos%2BHD%2BWallpapers7.gif

Love the site; hate the results; hope there is a star in the east (north, south and west if poss, Santa).
Thanks administrators, and remember the wise of words of Stanley Victor Collymore; things will get better!

Have a Great Christmas all !! and a Happy New Year lets hope next year we will all be happier at this time with hopefully a top of the table team to watch (I know ill keep dreaming lol)

Merry Christmas to all of my many, many friends on here! May Boxing Day bring all three points against the Franchise scum. See you (literally) in 2020!

Happy Christmas to all Southend fans and yes @Jonny_Stokes even our friends in Leyton and Colchester with whom we look to lock horns with again in 2020-21 barring a miracle (or Col Ewe promotion). Hope you all enjoy the festivities.

Happy Christmas everyone - Shrimperzone is a great place to share our views, good times and not so good, never more so than 2019 - let's hope 2020 brings us some better football, entertainment and results.

Well I am working my way through a case of Estrella so I better Merry Christmas to one and all before I can't.

Hope everyone enjoys the day.

Merry Christmas to one and all.
Have a lovely day spent with your families and friends.

Back