• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Michael Klass joins Bromley on loan

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
Signed today and came on as a 86th minute sub for them.

He needs a run of games to show what he can do and boost his confidence. Clearly Bond doesn't yet think he is the creative midfielder we so desperately need

Rather have Klass in our side instead of Hyam; at least he can managed more than 1 game in a row!!

I like Klass. Big opportunity for him. Hope he gets games, does well and we see the long term benefit.

Pleased with this move for him. lets hope we can get a few more out there to play man football

We are a bit slow sometimes at arranging these moves which are clearly beneficial according to the vast majority of professionals in the game. So up next please for Acquah, Phillips, Gard, Taylor, Clifford and Howard, if fit that is, or at least some of these

I hope he gets on well and we send out a few more Under 23s, if our Official site can recognise them that is, as 7 of them we cant even manage a photo and we still have Norman Wabo pictured as ours ( along with Kightly in the firsts. ) Not a great way to promote the youngsters, for them or with the fans, Our Official site is really poor at the basics, has this been raised before at meetings?

Didn’t even come off the bench, what a waste of time this loan has been.

I really rated some of his performances. In limited time really moved the ball well. Covered a lot of ground, big guy, put himself around.

Bit of a weird one how he hasn’t played

Bring him back waste of time being at Bromley.They put out on loan to get game time and experience.

Back