• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yep come in to post this, heard from a good mate from daggers that its a done deal. altho he didnt rate him at all.

Fairly underwhelmed by his signing , but good luck to him ..... At least he is versatile + can play a few positions .... Personally i was hoping to get his teammate Abu Ogogo ....

Probably the best we can afford without getting rid of anyone. Not a done deal yet though, where's the gurning picture?

In all honesty, without shipping anyone out (who'd take them) a club like ours operating on strict league budgets can only hope to get one maybe two players in every transfer window, remember once everyone is fit again we will have the usual lot on here moaning that we have too big a squad , and Ron/Sturrock are operating beyond our means again..

Hmmm well good luck to him but I'm disappointed personally as this presumably shuts the door on any Mkandawire return, a superior player to any holding midfielder at this level.

Underwhelmed. But let's see what he can do.

Hammer Time!

Hmmm well good luck to him but I'm disappointed personally as this presumably shuts the door on any Mkandawire return, a superior player to any holding midfielder at this level.

Always unlikely to get him back and we were lucky to get him. Always hard to replace someone of that quality.

I'm guessing it would to a permanent deal, but if we can persuade Millwall to cover some of his wages, then we could get him on loan and sign him when his contract expires at the end of the season.

Hammer Time!

Always unlikely to get him back and we were lucky to get him. Always hard to replace someone of that quality.

Yes it was always unlikely but I lived in hope. Given that Spillane plays the same role it seems that last hope has gone. Tam was always far too good for L2.

In all honesty, without shipping anyone out (who'd take them) a club like ours operating on strict league budgets can only hope to get one maybe two players in every transfer window, remember once everyone is fit again we will have the usual lot on here moaning that we have too big a squad , and Ron/Sturrock are operating beyond our means again..

In comparison our budget is mammoth to half the teams in our league.

Fairly happy with the signing. Wouldn't of thought his wages were that high either.

Back