• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Micky Flanagan

mrsblue

Banned
Few of us went to see him and OMG what a funny bloke,Very very funny .

You get the chance go see him.

Saw Stuart Francis l;ast week in Liverpool and if you have ever seen him on tele then you have seen his whole set,didnt laugh once.

Think his great, but cant stand comedy at arenas.

Wish Id got to see him at the Cliffs.

Saw Stuart Francis l;ast week in Liverpool and if you have ever seen him on tele then you have seen his whole set

Isn't Micky Flanagan like that as well?

I first saw him about a decade ago and I'm not sure I've seen any new material from him since....

The worst culprit is Josie Long; at least Micky Flanagan was funny.

Mickey did trot out the same stuff for a while indeed but his show the other week was all new......

Yep all new stuff,
We went on the Friday and Micky was fantastic,He ripped into Saville which was truly side splitting,02 was a complete sell out .

Meant to of seen him last Thursday but it was cancelled due to his Mother passing away , rescheduled for December ......Can't wait !

Back