• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Milan Mandaric

Bromley Blue

The artist formerly known as the_saafender
...was bizarrely on our train back to London last night. I think he was sitting with one of the directors. He received a call from Harry Redknapp wishing his congratulations and joked about loaning a few players for next year.

I was a bit riled after reading his comments in The Sun that morning that he'd never been to Southend and didnt want to ever come back. I found this a bit bizarre coz I'm sure he was at the helm when we played them in the Championship? I also hate comments like this coz I know Leicester are a big club n feel they belong in a league (or two) above but they should remember they got relegated for a reason.

That said I put all that aside and went over and offered my congratulations before moving up the train coz we were convinced we'd seen Anthony Grant!

That said I put all that aside and went over and offered my congratulations before moving up the train coz we were convinced we'd seen Anthony Grant!

Now waiting for the ''Grant to sign for Leicester'' brigade to come on here, after telling us that Grant was seen on a Train with Milan Mandaric.

Now waiting for the ''Grant to sign for Leicester'' brigade to come on here, after telling us that Grant was seen on a Train with Milan Mandaric.

Lol I can categorically deny this coz much to our disappointment it wasn't Granty. I'm still trying to work out who it was to be honest, certainly wasn't one of our players. If it was a Leicester player you'd have thought he would have got the coach back with the team or sat with his chairman!

...was bizarrely on our train back to London last night. I think he was sitting with one of the directors. He received a call from Harry Redknapp wishing his congratulations and joked about loaning a few players for next year.

I was a bit riled after reading his comments in The Sun that morning that he'd never been to Southend and didnt want to ever come back. I found this a bit bizarre coz I'm sure he was at the helm when we played them in the Championship? I also hate comments like this coz I know Leicester are a big club n feel they belong in a league (or two) above but they should remember they got relegated for a reason.

That cant be right because the other season when we played them i got him to sign my programme

Back