• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

davidleafe

Hi everyone. Following on from a chat in this forum back in 2014, wondered if anyone had contact details for Minka Kokos, daughter of Yvonne Stag who rode the Wall of Death at the Kursaal. I'm writing an article for the Daily Mail and trying to get in touch with Minka urgently. In the previous posting, a member called The Seventies North Bank wrote that he knew Minka through his pal Eddie S and that they lived in Mountdale Gardens near Westcliff. If anyone has any up to date information, I would be really grateful for it.

Regards, David

Hi .. thanks for the PM. Am new to this and think I have replied (!) but please let me know if the message doesn't come through! Thanks again for your help. Regards, David

There is another wall down the seafront that the Daily Mail could probably get a few of their usual Littlejohn-esque 'hell in a handcart' articles out of as well.

Hi everyone. Following on from a chat in this forum back in 2014, wondered if anyone had contact details for Minka Kokos, daughter of Yvonne Stag who rode the Wall of Death at the Kursaal. I'm writing an article for the Daily Mail and trying to get in touch with Minka urgently. In the previous posting, a member called The Seventies North Bank wrote that he knew Minka through his pal Eddie S and that they lived in Mountdale Gardens near Westcliff. If anyone has any up to date information, I would be really grateful for it.

Regards, David

Obviously I don't know what private message Pak Power has sent you, but if he has linked you up then well and good, and I will stay out of it. If you still need to contact her, I will go through my friend Eddie, if he is O.K. with it.

Hi.. Just wanted to say a big thanks to Pak Power for going the extra mile to me in touch with Minka Kokos. Really helped me out on my deadline, and was much appreciated. Also thanks to The Seventies North Bank for replying too — sorry I didn't acknowledge your message earlier but was busy getting the piece written. Thanks again to both. All the best, David

Back