• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jaysta

Schoolboy
Sadly passed at just 27. Leaves 2 young kids and another due next week. Thoughts go out to his family at this tragic loss. RIP Mitchell

Sadly passed at just 27. Leaves 2 young kids and another due next week. Thoughts go out to his family at this tragic loss. RIP Mitchell

Oh God, that's awful news - where did you hear this from? Always liked him as a player, he had flair, sadly encumbered with a health problem that prevented him reaching his full potential.

RIP Mitchell Cole, thoughts are with his family :sad:

Jeez thats terrible.

Is this confirmed, he only tweeted yesterday ? If so thoughts to his family.

Jeez thats terrible.

Is this confirmed, he only tweeted yesterday ? If so thoughts to his family.

Confirmed by colleagues of his at SkillEqual and other professionals. Devastatingly tragic news. 27 is no age at all. RIP.

That is awful. I feel so sorry for his family. On the plus side I guess he did more in 27 yars that most people do in a lifetime. RIP Mitch - Always felt he had so much potential.

Last edited:
Tragic loss to the footballing community that is sufc

Thoughts go to his family!

RIP

Shocking and very sad news. Was a quality player and came across as a nice guy and family man. Rip

Awful news , knew he'd had the heart problem but he played at MTB day earlier in the year and I'd heard he was playing for Basildon United so thought he had it under control.
RIP Mitchell , all our thoughts and love go out to his family

Jesus, that's awful news. He was a cracking player and a glorious supersub when you wanted to tear the arse out of of tiring fullbacks. Desperately sad.

Completely puts football into perspective but for what its worth Ill always remember the goal against Colchester.

One of the most exciting prospects Ive seen at the club and will sadly always be a what if only.....

Can't find the words to express how sad this news is. RIP Mitchell, thanks for the goal against the scum. Hopefully we can win today for him. Thoughts go out to his family.

Sad sad day. Saw him play at the meet the Blues day this year and looked good. Condolences to his wife and kids. RIP Mitchell

My thoughts with his family

A very under rated player by many people,and far too young to be taken from his family

RIP Mitchell, god takes all the best people early

Terrible news, can't believe it to be honest and only seems like yesterday that I saw him at MTB day.

I don't know what to say :(

RIP Mitchell

Back