• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

southend-mad.94

First XI
I believe i have heard many people on here saying that he is a very good youth prospect. I was wondering if many people would be able to shed some light on this kid, position and ability etc.

I am always very interested in our youth and am wondering if there are any we should look out for in the future?

Yep, quite a talented kid, but the future is little Jack Payne......

Yep, quite a talented kid, but the future is little Jack Payne......

I suspect for that to happen he'll need to become big Jack Payne.

And yes, smaller players can make it, but the odds are longer. Players need to be strong enough to cope physically and bigger players tend to be stronger.

Saw him destroy Orient's kids at their place, reminded me of Master Wilshire....

Yes if he small he will need to grow a bit,i remember a young lad ,i went to school with,in the same class and played together in our school team(Wentworth),he was brilliant ,signed as an apprentice at Southend, everyone at that time thought he would go on to big things, but for some reason unbeknown to me Ted Fenton the then manager discarded him,and this kid could score goals and make a football talk almost.i think a lot of the older people here would know who im talking about.MW

Back