• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Big Dady

¡Viva la Kevolución! ⭐️ ⭐️
Staff member
Tonight's Shrimpers team to play at the Stadium MK against some team from Milton Keynes called Dons.

Oxley, Demetriou, Ferdinand (C), Turner, Timlin, McLaughlin, Wright, Leonard, Kightly, Cox, Fortune

Subs: Bishop, Hendrie, White, Yearwood, McGlashan, Ba, Wabo

Np5FKK.jpg

Nile Ranger not involved tonight due to discipline reasons?

So John white gets dropped and timlin is still left back. Reckon he will bench Coker when he is back :

Pleased PB has gone back to 4-4-2 but how in the world does Timlin remain in the side!!

This is not a dig at Timlin at all ( even though I don’t think he’s played well this season ) , but what does John White need to do to be valued at this club ?
If you look at the ratings this season , game by game , he must be up there in our top 3 performers.
Really good player IMO and a top professional.
Unbelievable.

Had forgotten all about this. Presume the yellow SBC coach I saw as I was coming home from the crem was on the way to the game?

This is not a dig at Timlin at all ( even though I don’t think he’s played well this season ) , but what does John White need to do to be valued at this club ?
If you look at the ratings this season , game by game , he must be up there in our top 3 performers.
Really good player IMO and a top professional.
Unbelievable.

He went off feeling his hamstring/thigh(?) on Saturday.

I expect he isn't fully fit and probably didn't train.

With Demetriou needing an injection to play, it suggests that the one at the club who really isn't valued by the manager is Bwomono, who was overlooked twice on Saturday.

I still don't get Timlin at left back, I'd rather white there at the moment, I thought ba might of got a start up top tonight with Cox, and what has ranger been up to now? Will he ever learn:unsure:

I'm sure PB has his reasons, but leaving JW on the bench seems strange when Demi needs injections to play and Timlin is still at LB. Maybe White is nursing a knock? Anyway, if we lose then SZ will go into meltdown. Crap time to have this game, i'm stuck at Broomfield hospital waiting for Mrs RHB and her mate attending a gathering discussing breast cancer. I know how to have a good time.

Yes quite right Timlin has been quite horrendous at LB. Another insane moment for PB !:sad:
Assuming Wordsworth and Ranger(and Coker!)unavailable,this is the team I’d have chosen EXCEPT I’d have chosen a left back Hendrie.

Clearly PB doesn't fancy Hendrie so it looks like us fans have to wait until Coker is back fit.Which is odd as PB brought Hendre to the club

Back