• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Molesley In or out. (Poll added)

In or out

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MM and Peter Taylor were having a good chat about the woes at the club this morning along the seafront when I ran past. Felt a bit sorry for him really as he is being dealt a bit of a bum hand

I've seen Spud pushing his grandchild in the pram along the seafront only many occasions recently. Maybe they were talking terms to sign him/her up with a view to a debut against Col U on Boxing Day.

Not a fan mate?

He’s always been a self-important git, who has never been known to pass up an opportunity to look down his nose at us. He’s also in that select group of managers with Steve Evans and co who slag off opposing teams after matches in their myopic, Alice in Wonderland, parallel universe thoughts about matches against us. If he was ever on fire I’d be there with my bellows fanning the flames.

Safe to say he’s not my favourite person. Still better than Steve Evans though.

Every Sunday I look on the Echo website and on here to see if this clown has been sacked and quite frankly I'm baffled he hasn't been. He should be.He's the worsst manager in the clubs history on record.

Very concerned, but still here, supporting the Blues like I've done for the last 51 years.
For the most part, I've enjoyed the ups and many downs of being a loyal fan. However, this does feel like we've entered a darker chapter of our clubs history. Made an effort to see as many games as possible over the last 3 seasons and have been alarmed at the steady sinking of the "Shrimpers" over that period. Don't think MM is the problem, and I'm not confident that we can get out of this. However, I still see a path to avoiding relegation. It will be bleak, it will be a scrap. Embargo lifted, a few new experienced players coming in January and I could see us clawing our way out of trouble by the end of the season. There are too many poor teams in this league this season to say we will be left behind. Can't really blame the players who are there now, either inexperienced or thrust into a situation they can not thrive in or are damaged goods who we can't count on for the whole season. Just booked a flight back for May. Hope to be at the last 2 games if I can get in, Barrow away and Newport at home. Feel like I need to be there and hope to give out a big sigh of relief by the end of the season.

Unfortunately the embargo will not be lifted, and there will be no new players coming in in January. Ron will not pay the money. He only paid hmrc because they could wind the club up. This has been in the making for the last three seasons. Expect more spin and bluster from ron soon about how he is going to sort it all out!

oh well .. why anyone would give this guy another week in charge is totallly beyond me ..

there must be some out of work manager who would give it a go....

No manager will make these players any better.

No-one will be able to teach Goodship how to finish and get him to score.

No-one will be able to teach Sterling to look like he cares

No-one will be able to teach Acquah to use his height to his advantage to hold up the ball.

Because of Ron we are up the creek without a boat, let alone a paddle.

No-one will be able to teach Acquah to use his height to his advantage to hold up the ball.

You cannot possibly know that.

but agree with all the other points

just excuses ... don't select goodship

find another striker - just do it

I don’t give a Tom Tit if he’s Satan himself dressed as Hitler giving Gemma Collins a piggy back, if he knows how to manage a football club he is welcome here in my book.
Still, this game is all about opinions isn’t it?

It was all going well until you mentioned Gemma Collins.

Port Vale’s manager wasn’t exactly complimentary about us, saying it was one of the easiest matches of the season and should have scored more and think Cheltenham’s manager did the same.

Which shows we're making progress.

Disregarding the underlying circumstances and reasons, maybe some statistician could tell us if there has ever been a manager as unsuccessful as Molesley in the history of the football league who has kept his job for as long as this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back