• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Molesley In or out. (Poll added)

In or out

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s really quite difficult to judge MM.
We all know the huge problems he has had to face , largely down to the Chairman and the state our club is in.
Has he done the best he can under those conditions?
I’m really not sure but I tend to think that he has and would like to judge him once he has a level playing field.
Football Management is tough.
I did it for 4 season in the Thundermite Sunday League from U10 - U13 and had to put up with good players dropping out on the day due to :

1: Got to go to My nans
2: going out with mates on my bike
3: I’m not playing against them , they are bullies.

Despite these difficult distractions beyond my control, I lost my job eventually.......

It’s really quite difficult to judge MM.
We all know the huge problems he has had to face , largely down to the Chairman and the state our club is in.
Has he done the best he can under those conditions?
I’m really not sure but I tend to think that he has and would like to judge him once he has a level playing field.
Football Management is tough.
I did it for 4 season in the Thundermite Sunday League from U10 - U13 and had to put up with good players dropping out on the day due to :

1: Got to go to My nans
2: going out with mates on my bike
3: I’m not playing against them , they are bullies.

Despite these difficult distractions beyond my control, I lost my job eventually.......

It sounds to me like you lost the dressing room.

No manager will make these players any better.

No-one will be able to teach Goodship how to finish and get him to score.

No-one will be able to teach Sterling to look like he cares

No-one will be able to teach Acquah to use his height to his advantage to hold up the ball.

Because of Ron we are up the creek without a boat, let alone a paddle.
For your information,just saying,Goodship scored nearly 100 goals for Weymouth and has netted twice for us...........already !!!

No manager will make these players any better.

No-one will be able to teach Goodship how to finish and get him to score.

No-one will be able to teach Sterling to look like he cares

No-one will be able to teach Acquah to use his height to his advantage to hold up the ball.

Because of Ron we are up the creek without a boat, let alone a paddle.
Although acqua is useless he did score our last goal.Surely any decent manager would have then started him against bolton as strikers thrive on confidence but mm goes and gives him 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back