• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Montserrat Football Federation

Westcliff Shrimper

Director of Footballs⭐
Does anyone know the Montserrat Football Federation's website - I simply want to get a bit more detail on Southend United's newest International adopted country..... and an international shirt with "BRAMBLE 9" on the back could be nice down the Hall.....

Picture of Tes on the home page!!!!!

not really
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Nov. 10 2004,15:27)]Picture of Tes on the home page!!!!!

not really
wink.gif
Mmm The Monserrat FA seem to be nearly as up to date as ShrimperZone.  Oh no sorry SZ is much more current!

<span style='color:blue'>SHRIMPERZONE NEWS
Saturday 2nd October 2004
DARLINGTON 4 SOUTHEND UNITED 0</span>

Cutting edge indeed.  
biggrin.gif

Nice to see that since Tes started playing for them they&#39;ve shot up from 205 to 201 in the world rankings&#33;
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CI-City Blue @ Nov. 10 2004,15:26)]Wonder where I can get a replica shirt from??
If you find out, let us know. I&#39;d definately want one.

MY mate said it was in the Echo last night about Tes and Montserrat and he said it was like playing for a local league team&#33; Standard of defending was terrible - &quot;thats how I was able to score&quot;...

Tilly doesnt seem too keen to let Tes go off for a week or so at a time and by the sound of it, Tes himself doesnt sound too keen as he said he&#39;ll &quot;see how it goes&quot; before he plays again&#33;&#33;&#33;

Great having the choice of playing International football or not eh?&#33;

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Nov. 10 2004,15:25)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Nov. 10 2004,15:21)]Montserrat Football Federation Website
I found that one as well and was about to post the link... but with a note to say that the site seems to be blank.

Did you get any content?
I got content...

You get the FA badge and name and a choice of flags to click on, depending on which language you wish to view the site in - English or Italian.

Once inside there is plenty of content
cool.gif

Boo. You&#39;ve all nicked my idea. I&#39;m glad to see many are coming round to their senses ... Bramble is a god&#33;

Kev

wink.gif

My God, how funny would it be if a bunch of us all got Bramble Monserrat shirts. What the hell would Tes think?&#33;

Anyone even know what colours they wear?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Nov. 11 2004,09:15)]My God, how funny would it be if a bunch of us all got Bramble Monserrat shirts.  What the hell would Tes think?!

Anyone even know what colours they wear?
Green shirts with black and white stripes, green shorts, green shorts.

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CI-City Blue @ Nov. 11 2004,09:31)]Green shirts with black and white stripes, green shorts, green socks.
That sounds terrible.

If it wasn&#39;t for the fact it was Sir Tes....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Nov. 11 2004,08:41)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CI-City Blue @ Nov. 11 2004,09:31)]Green shirts with black and white stripes, green shorts, green socks.
That sounds terrible.

If it wasn&#39;t for the fact it was Sir Tes....
Have a look on their website, it&#39;s actually quite nice.

My favourite national shirt at the moment is the Solomon Islands, though...

Solomon Islands Football Federation

In case anyone&#39;s trying to load the page and it&#39;s coming up blank, it&#39;s probably because of your browser. I know Firefox doesn&#39;t much like it but Internet Explorer on mine gets it working fine.

You&#39;re right though, the kit&#39;s not too bad at all. Would happily wear that with 9 Bramble on the back. Not sure what a Monserratian would say if they saw me wearing it though&#33;&#33;

Back