• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Mooney - Contract Terminated

I’ve got a lot of time and respect for every squad player we’ve had during these tumultuous times… but this is good news.

Didn’t work out for him here & he didn’t want to be here. Outbursts and unprofessionalism can’t and won’t be tolerated under this leadership, which we should all welcome.
This. Clearing the decks ready for new ownership...

Was a wow signing when he joined and in this team should have really kicked on with the support from the management and fans alike. But its simply not worked out for him so best for all he moves on. Assume we can replace him? With him and Kanu gone thats two short in an already small squad

A few of you are getting carried away with the takeover rumor...

He was probably one of the better earners at the club and has been very inconsistent

A club has probably shown an interest and Maher has decided it makes sense to offload Dan to bring in another player who will hopefully have more of an impact.

This all sounds like embargo shuffling to me

He was probably one of the better earners at the club and has been very inconsistent

A club has probably shown an interest and Maher has decided it makes sense to offload Dan to bring in another player who will hopefully have more of an impact.

I don’t know about that mate, I think this could be a genuine reason as to why from what I’ve heard this week.

Edit: Heard being how close it is and potentials dates, not trying to be one of these ITK people that hold all.

Doesn't it normally take NL about 2 weeks to decide if they can let someone else join?

Bit of a funny one with Xmas coming up and us being so low on numbers, take over deal must be real close now then👍

Back