• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News More goss from the EOS BALL

SUFCFANS

Coach
from a conversation with Clarke on staying at Southend: He's settled in Southend, but the Chairman hasn't yet phoned him....!

Peter Clarke will more than likely go back up north so long as he can get what he feels he deserved salary wise.

My bet is on Huddersfield, based on the fact that Tilly saw his parents in their manager's office when we played them last.

Pathetic that the Chairman of the club is not at a function like this where he has a genuine opportunity to "press the flesh" with the fans. Very high profile official club event and you would have thought that he would have definately wanted to at least be seen to be in attendance on the night.

Didn't miss the opportunity to be seen at the Chelsea replay, complete with scarf milking applause & wandering around before the game however did he?

My god who was i snuggling up to then?

no idea! you'll be pleased to know Geoff King was there - and my god that bloke is unfit!

Put your hands up if you were there and took a fish bowl (complete with fish) home with you? Poor things!!

My mum took a fish home to Witham. He's now called Peter! She's looking after him well and plans to buy him a friend. I understand he's very settled!

no idea! you'll be pleased to know Geoff King was there - and my god that bloke is unfit!

Put your hands up if you were there and took a fish bowl (complete with fish) home with you? Poor things!!

hahaha........that is so true, his head was so red and bloated it looked as if it was about to burst.

I didn’t take a fish but helped in freeing a few in to the pond outside the Cliffs, although I did see a few folk wandering of with them at the end of the evening.

I know the SOL crew liberated quite a few, taking them home with them - really bad decision by whoever thought it was a good idea as a centrepiece.

Without wanting to DOB anyone in, I have a rough idea who might have been behind the fish theft.....and what they did with them!!!!!

2849_191890280163_568760163_6795493_794768_n.jpg

2849_191893405163_568760163_6795590_3510838_n.jpg

So what was all the fish about I'm confused :D

Each table (some 55 of them, I think) had a goldfish bowl as its centrepiece, with some gravel in the bottom and a goldfish swimming around. There was no shelter for it and there was a little LCD bulb in the gravel that changed colour. Next to the bowl there was a little note that read "please do not feed or touch the fish".

They were on the tables when we went in at about half 7 and - if they hadn't been liberated or died - still there at the end at 1 a.m.

Back