• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Morrissey wins libel case of Racist accusations

Aberdeen Shrimper

Morrissey has one his case against a tabloid newspaper, (saying there name would be indiscreet but it starts with N and ends in ews of the World) for the accusations of him being a racist.

It is interesting to note that the media that hosts the comments, be it a news paper or some other media are held responsible for the comments and therefore liable for prosecution!!

Them's the breaks i'm afraid... The defamation laws in this country are an absolute joke compared to other countries and hold no weight to the freedom of speech whatsoever. Awful lot of money to be made these days as a libel lawyer... London's the Libel capital of the world.

I love The Smiths and most of Mozzers solo work. However I do find some of his actions very curious.

I love The Smiths and most of Mozzers solo work. However I do find some of his actions very curious.

Pretty much word for word what I was going to post!

Saw him at The Roundhouse back in January and he was a bit disappointing but the man is still a legend.

Back