• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Most annoying opposition poster.

Options

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
We do get some bellends on here but who is the worst?

Jonny Stokes brown nosed his way in with a few of the mods and tried to be one of the boys but then exposed himself as a total **** that most of us knew he was with a load of **** taking posts about us going down etc/

To(b)ellend Back or whatever he was called was a glory hunting Leeds fan who said he wasnt going to patronise us at all and then went on to patronise us by telling how much better Leeds are than us. Think the kid that supported the best team when you were at school and then went on about it forever and you have a rough idea where he's at.

Spartan is a new breed of ****** who gets his kick bullying MK and moaning about red which we all know is a red card offence. He is clearly a repressed homosexual and maybe a bit of a loner. As someone who does some work in Crawley I personally feel sorry for him as he cant have a lot in the bank as no-one in there right mind lives in Crawley.

Finally we have XXXXL really hard to dislike him as couldnt really understand what he said but his obsession with Darryl Sutch was a bit wrong to say the least.

Stokesy & Toelland are gentlemen and I'd buy them a pint or several, and I think I did in the case of the latter.

Spartan seems to be on this site quiet alot,maybe he's a closet Shrimper fan?he doesn't seem a bad lad really.
As for the other choices,all bell ends.

Theres nothing worse than a Colchester fan who acts all nice and lovely! But deep down you still know that they are a dirty good for nothing piece of dirt! I go for all of them, I HATE EVERYONE!

No ldnfasto? On that basis I'll have to go for toellandback, his and MK's mutual admiration was gayer than spartan

No mention of Col U Mike?? One of the reasons I started coming over to shrimperzone was because that low life used to ruin 606 for me and then amazingly he turns up on here. Still our mods soon got rid of him and were racing to do it I seem to remember. Sorry OBD normally agree with your posts but one or two col ewe fans come on here and play by the rules. Indeed im sure columad is a born again shrimper and I have no problem with them.

Sad to say there are quite a few southend `supporters` on here I would sooner ban than some of the away posters.

Back