• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

most impressive player so far this season

most impressive player so far this season - Who is the most impressive player so far

• Goater

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cole

• Gower

• Gray

• Maher

• Flahavan

• Edwards

• Hunt

• Gray

• Wilson

• Total voters
What no Guttridge?! Major oversight there I'd say. As he's missing I've voted for Kev - consistently our best player so far this season.

Bollix to the choices, I say Guttridge anyway.

And Gray is on there twice. Wake up Tweedy!
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Sep. 07 2005,14:06)]And Gray is on there twice. Wake up Tweedy!
laugh.gif
did we not have two Grays play for us against chelmsford.

This is obviously why tweedy put Gray on the list twice
biggrin.gif

I go for kev.

We have already done this poll, and had a thread devoted to it.

Is tweedy trying to bump up his post count again?

i'd go for guttridge, but as he is not there i've gone for kev

I reckon that to answer this, you have to compare performances against what you already expect from the player. Maher has been immense but then he was for most of last season.

Guttridge, though, looks a class act, even at this level and that is a lot more than last year. Also (Wayne) Gray has been fantastic and grabbed many headline in spite of having two more tlaked-about strike partners.

Close call betwenn Gutteridge and Flahavan.

Gutts is most improved for sure but Darryl has made save after save and kept us in games. Anyone that went Walsall will testify to that.

DtS

To make things worse I am going to admit that I voted for Eagle, lets be honest he must be doing something right to keep someone of priors talent and experience out of the side.

Back