• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My Dilemma

Ricay vs Shrimpers

• Free day out, good, proper cup tie and it'll please your uncle.

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Roots Hall to watch an epic Southend Victory, but you'll have to pay yourself

Votes: 45 67.2%

• Total voters

shrimpled

Director⭐
I have a dilemma. I have been offered an all expenses trip to New Lodge to watch Billericay Town play in their biggest game ever by my uncle who is a devout 'Ricay' fan and just expected me to come and bought me a ticket as a present. However as a Shrimper i sort of feel i should be at the hall supporting my team in our game. I put it to the zone to help me decide what to do. Whichever option gets more votes, that is the option i will take up.

whatever game you want to go to, its your choice. wherever you think you'll enjoy most is where you should go. beside whatever one you choose the other will be a thriller whilst your one will be a dull 0-0

Yeah. Not exactly going to be thrilling. I love football, and I'd enjoy them equally as much as the other.

I have a dilemma. I have been offered an all expenses trip to New Lodge to watch Billericay Town play in their biggest game ever by my uncle who is a devout 'Ricay' fan and just expected me to come and bought me a ticket as a present. However as a Shrimper i sort of feel i should be at the hall supporting my team in our game. I put it to the zone to help me decide what to do. Whichever option gets more votes, that is the option i will take up.

Sorry dont see any Dilemma here, you answered it yourself.

And your uncle being a football fan he will understand where your loyalty lays

Has to be SUFC. Have been offered Billericay tickets but declined as did every shrimper i offered them to as SUFC comes first.

The one thing you have to do, is what YOU want to do, if you start watching games that others want to watch it is a slippery road to Upton Park.

Loyalty can't or shouldn't be bought by expenses.

The father of Dave the Shrimper has spoken. Be told.

If I was offered a all expenses trip to Brazil vs Argentina then I would not go if it clashed with a game at Southend.

Come down the Hall and support your team.

Yep get down the Hall. (or do both as stated earlier).

Just checked the on-line ticket sales & you can still get 4 front row South Upper tickets seats A81 to A84 must be ages since front row of South Upper was available only a few days before a match.

This is a no brainer and you should be a Roots Hall! Your Uncle should have had the good sense to know Southend were at home and not waste his money on Billericay Tickets!

I'm assuming tickets for ricay will be hard to get seen as tho its a massive game for them? If so - wouldn't you rather one of their ticketless fans got a ticket than you going just for the occasion?

Roots Hall all the way is my opinion on the matter ;)

Back