• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Doesn't he play for Forest Green Rovers?
If fans were in charge of team affairs at SUFC, there would probably be a clamour to sign him, purely so we could get back to singing "Duh duh de duh Staurt Fleetwood" :p

Indeed, Fleetwood plays for Forest Green Rovers.
He's supposed to be the Next Big Thing in conference (sorry, Blue Square Premier) football.

Doesn't he play for Forest Green Rovers?
If fans were in charge of team affairs at SUFC, there would probably be a clamour to sign him, purely so we could get back to singing "Duh duh de duh Stuart Fleetwood" :p

Oh yeah, that's who he plays for. Knew it was someone with a stupid name.

And a stupid badge too, if I was representing the FC Barcelona Intellectual Property department, I'd be having words with Forest Green Rovers!

forest%20green%20badge.gif
barcelona.gif

I see what you mean.
But why does the Barcelona badge have the cross of St. George on it?

And a stupid badge too, if I was representing the FC Barcelona Intellectual Property department, I'd be having words with Forest Green Rovers!

Forest Green Rovers are older than Barcelona. Maybe it should be other way round?

Its an interesting idea that could either work out really well or go horribly horribly wrong and put the club out of business....i for one would be terrified of this happening to the blues!!

Been on the website and all looks legit. and well - just wondering how does it work financially? ie. - if the club start making big money from promotion etc. does the money stay in the clubs account, or does a part of it get distributed to the members?....and im assuming the members, if they decided to go to see a home match, can't just swan on in without paying for a ticket?

I really cant see how this will work, I just hope that ebbsfleet dont get ****ed over as a result of this that would be a shame!

Back