• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My Tattoo (pic)

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
Had it done the day before promotion bit of a lucky charm to me.

sufc.jpg

Think I posted this in the wrong section LOL!

i have one on my *** with col on one cheek and ewe on the other.

biggrin.gif

All my life and proud just been down to the club shop bought the new home and away shirt. Got to go back through to get Eastwood and Goater printed on them though.

Just out of interest Ricey where did you get that quality number plate and if you dont mind me asking how much was it?.

biggrin.gif

£25 North Weald Market on a saturday or Unit 58 Romford Shopping Hall Monday - Friday.

Tel no: 07970251212

Basically it was the first SUFC one he had done he got the image just for me
biggrin.gif

£25 you can whatever lettering, boarder, badge/side thingy, text underneath you want for that price.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimper4life @ Aug. 26 2005,23:57)]Lewis Hunt should replace his number plate with one like that
No i said all the players! Plus i reckon the chairman and directors should get them!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tilly's Prodical Son @ Aug. 27 2005,13:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Aug. 27 2005,12:19)]Illegal anyway. Anyway, "RIOEY M" makes no sense ...

WS
how is it illegal?
It is illegal to alter the lettering of a registration plate so that it reads something else, ie the plate "R 10 EYM" should have the appropriate gaps between the letters and numbers, and there should not be conveniently-placed screws over the "0" to make it look like a "C"  - although I don't think it does particularly in this example!

There are also rules as to what symbols you are allowed on the registration plate, and as I understand it the only ones allowed are the European flag with a "GB" in the middle of the stars, or a flag of the UK or of any of the UK nations.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Southampton Shrimper @ Aug. 27 2005,13:18)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tilly's Prodical Son @ Aug. 27 2005,13:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Aug. 27 2005,12:19)]Illegal anyway. Anyway, "RIOEY M" makes no sense ...

WS
how is it illegal?
It is illegal to alter the lettering of a registration plate so that it reads something else, ie the plate "R 10 EYM" should have the appropriate gaps between the letters and numbers, and there should not be conveniently-placed screws over the "0" to make it look like a "C"  - although I don't think it does particularly in this example!

There are also rules as to what symbols you are allowed on the registration plate, and as I understand it the only ones allowed are the European flag with a "GB" in the middle of the stars, or a flag of the UK or of any of the UK nations.
o well it looks fairly decent so who cares!

Right I know for a fact that it is completely legal apart from the space between the Y and the M which isn't that noticeable.

The police are not bothered by such small things anyway.

Also the dot shows enough of the black to make it legal.

I agree all the players should have them with their own little text at the bottom.

As long as no one as the same as mine I am not bother
biggrin.gif

Back