• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My thoughts on our "very small crowd"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Joolz @ May 29 2005,16:13)]It was a shame that none of the players or Tilly mentioned the support yesterday - maybe they have and I missed it, or maybe it wasn't that loud on the pitch. Can anyone let us know how it sounded on TV?
Ron mentions how amazing the support was and is gonna let the football league know that the ticket pricing is way off mark. I think the audio interview is on the BBC site.

I SAT ON THE HALF WAY LINE 12 ROWS FROM THE FRONT WITH NO FANS BEHIND US JUST EMPTY PRESS TABLES AND I THOUGHT THE SUPPORT AROUND ME AND THE 7 OF OUR PARTY WAS $%&* POOR.WE SANG FROM START TO FINNISH PRETTY MUCH ON OUR OWN UNTIL WE SCORED.SO MUCH FOR THE SO CALLED HARDCORE SUPPORT.WE ALSO HAD A ROW WITH THE STEWARDS FOR STANDING UP TO MUCH & WERE NEARLY KICK OUT.IN THE END THE POLICE CAME AND TOOK THE STEWARD AWAY & WE WERE GIVEN FREE PROGRAMMES.WELL DONE TO A FEW OTHER SHRIMPERS WHO ALSO TRIED TO GET THE CROWD(JOKE) TO CHEER THE LADS ON.
sad.gif
sad.gif

Did anyone see the guy who looked like a bouncer off a Jerry Springer show walking along behind the goal bursting our Beach Balls ? Sorry ......was we having too much fun ? Knob !!!
Makes me sick. If we hadnt of won I would have set my dad on him. PS. He's 74.
upside.gif

The crowd was fantastic on saturday and I think we really played our part.

Back