• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DTS

The Business
No where near the standard of Mr Cockles but for those of you lucky enough to recieve Meridian or Anglia (I think) soccer night myself and my good friend Tom will be appearing briefly after being interviewed before the game.

I know we will be on as I went to school with the editors sister and he said for sure. I am the one in the suit with a blue shirt and my mate has a baseball style cap on.

He asked us 4 questions and I managed to get pops in at Col******r and Man Utd in the interview as well as claiming it was Man United cup final to come to Roots Hall...

No doubt it will be a total wash out but if your about I beleive its 11pm tonight. Leeboy if you can use you media contacts to get me a copy I will be forever grateful.

Cheers
DtS

Has anyone on here not been on telly!

laugh.gif

I've only been on once, as far as I know.

My wife (pre-marriage) was particularly proud of me, as it was during the live showing on Anglia of us vs. Cambridge United when Murphy was manager. The match was particularly toilet, and was pre-Stan. Teh camera panned to the West Stand, and there was me standing up, clearly mouthing, and "F*** off Murphy, you c%&t". This was also just audible, and she was watching the match with her parents.

well my lad is an ardent shrimper and is on telly every week at the mo....but he would hate it for me to reveal his id...least to say he often posts on here too........

[b said:
Quote[/b] (David Essex @ Nov. 02 2006,11:24)]well my lad is an ardent shrimper and is on telly every week at the mo....but he would hate it for me to reveal his id...least to say he often posts on here too........
Bloody annoying!
mad.gif

Every time I read one of your posts I end up with Hold Me Close on the brain for the rest of the day.

Thanks!

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ Nov. 02 2006,11:13)]I've only been on once, as far as I know.

My wife (pre-marriage) was particularly proud of me, as it was during the live showing on Anglia of us vs. Cambridge United when Murphy was manager. The match was particularly toilet, and was pre-Stan. Teh camera panned to the West Stand, and there was me standing up, clearly mouthing, and "F*** off Murphy, you c%&t". This was also just audible, and she was watching the match with her parents.
laugh.gif

with your love light shining every clouds got a silver lining so hold me close dont let me go....da daaaa da der da ddaaa da der da ddaaa da der d d d d

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Nov. 02 2006,10:42)]Has anyone on here not been on telly!

laugh.gif
I was once on TV at the Southend game.......

Now, I know this sounds lame but it was pretty funny. Southend had a corner and scored from and came over to the corner flag to celebrate. This was in the south-east corner. I was standing there because I was desperate for a **** but waited to watch the corner.
When we scored I threw my hands up knocking my glasses clean off my face. As the players are celebrating you can see me looking around on the floor for my glasses and then the St. John Ambulance guy picks them up off the pitch to give them back to me.
My mates really took the **** out of me for that.
Southend v Millwall I think, maybe McNally scored, possibly the game with the Russians playing for Mick Mcarthy.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ Nov. 02 2006,11:34)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (David Essex @ Nov. 02 2006,11:24)]well my lad is an ardent shrimper and is on telly every week at the mo....but he would hate it for me to reveal his id...least to say he often posts on here too........
Bloody annoying!
mad.gif

Every time I read one of your posts I end up with Hold Me Close on the brain for the rest of the day.

Thanks!

biggrin.gif
Funny that I always end up whistling "Gonna make you a Star"

I Don't think So
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canveyshrimper @ Nov. 02 2006,13:00)]
[b said:
[b said:
Bloody annoying!
mad.gif

Thanks!

biggrin.gif

I Don't think So
rock.gif
We're both lucky it isn't Silver Dream Racer or Winter's Tale

Oh Bugger!
wow.gif
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ Nov. 02 2006,13:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (canveyshrimper @ Nov. 02 2006,13:00)]
[b said:
[b said:
Bloody annoying!
mad.gif

Thanks!

biggrin.gif

I Don't think So
rock.gif
We're both lucky it isn't Silver Dream Racer or Winter's Tale

Oh Bugger!
wow.gif

wow.gif
or Rock On, aaagh
down.gif
oops.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (David Essex @ Nov. 02 2006,11:38)]with your love light shining every clouds got a silver lining so hold me close dont let me go....da daaaa da der da ddaaa da der  da ddaaa da der d d d d
I was unfortunate enough to be taken to se a show a couple of weks ago, not taking any notice in what I was going to see, I headed up west with the party I was with. Aaaah Footloose sounds sh!t but im hear now, anyway the place was packed full of **** stenching 80 year old cockneys, I thought what the f%&k was all this about!!! anyway in about 2 ours through , the old man on the stage pops up and gives it a bit of 'hold me tight dont let me go' aaaaah I get it hundreds of old grannies start fainting and wetting themsleves!! it was nun other than David Esssex what a showman, Im gonna make you a starrrr...............

here here im sure he would do it too think he,s touring a the mo then he is supporting the Osmonds next year with david cassidy and showaddywaddy...............I know too much !
blush.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Nov. 02 2006,09:42)]Has anyone on here not been on telly!

laugh.gif
I would have been on, an ITN Cameraman filmed me a few times this summer. John Irvine* also had the pleasure of being in the back of a Land Rover that I was on top cover for. He had 8 hours of me kicking and farting on him. Then to top it off, in the middle of the desert, him and his cameraman wanted a shot of the vehicles speeding past. I was behind the camera though. Probably for the best.

Back