• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Agent Lomas

Manager
Does anyone know whether or not the club have put our names on our seats yet? (for those who wanted it done)

Noticed at the Ipswich & QPR games that it hadn't been done, and there's nothing on the site yet :unsure:

Must admit I had forgotten about the names on seats thing. Apart from has it been done, I wonder how they have been spelt :hilarious:

As they can't seem to even get all the names right on the season tickets I would imagine this won't go well.

If it helps I changed my name by deed poll to Armitage Shanks so at least my name is now on the toilets.

another pointless idea. No doudbt it will be done in time for the end of the season! Still not received my new season card, club should be getting those sent out before anything else.

To be fair, I doubt it's the ticket office staff who will be emblazoning our names on our seats, but I would also place receiving my season ticket above naming my seat. If they haven't done it, I'll be standing outside the East Stand on Saturday with my label maker - £1.50 a go, stick it on yourself.

another pointless idea. No doudbt it will be done in time for the end of the season! Still not received my new season card, club should be getting those sent out before anything else.

Was down the club saturday getting tickets and felt very sorry for the youngsters doing a good job, I know the season cards were being processed then, so hopefully all will be sent out
Problem seems to be the norm ,the top of the food chain are barking out orders to get them sent out and not realising the problems that are occuriing and burying their heads in the sand, middle management too scared to say anything and therefore the bottom of the chain get the flak on front desk

Have to say top service from the ticket office saturday. well done guys and gals who assisted without a frown or moan

UtS

Most if not all of the staff in the ticket office are very well drilled on how they work with the public . As is said most are just young kids trying to do a job .And they do it very well . And yes its the idiots higher up the food chain that are ment to sort this season ticket problem out . Not the boys and girls who dish out the tickets in the week and match days .They work hard for peanuts and get all the flack when things go wrong .

As they can't seem to even get all the names right on the season tickets I would imagine this won't go well.

Funny you say that. My two season tickets came through at the weekend with my sons name (age 10) on both tickets. It also has him down as an under 8 on one ticket and adult on the other.

Might be wrong S J but at least you got them .Lots of us still wait in hope that the tickets will arrive before sat But I wont hold my breath on that because i would turn bluer than the white and blue shirts we now wear .

Ryan at the club has tweeted a picture of one seat name done and said lots to do before Saturday.

Its just a sticker....

Ryan at the club has tweeted a picture of one seat name done and said lots to do before Saturday.

Its just a sticker....

I wonder what poor ******* gets that **** job.

Lets see how many they stick on the wrong seats :facepalm::hilarious:

Whilst I think it is a nice touch, the club just don't have the resource to pull things like this off properly. More effort needs to be put into getting the basics right. Such as printing the season cards correctly, delivering them to the correct address, or indeed delivering them full stop before the first game. Not to mention making sure they all work.

Judging by the comments thus far, this does not seem to have been improved upon. God help the ticket office staff and stewards at the weekend.

Back