• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Napoli

Ricky Otto

President⭐
I've had a soft spot for napoli since the 90s and the glory days of serie a football on gazetta football italia on channel 4. In the last couple of seasons I've watched them religiously due in part to my frustration with the shrimpers and my boys obsession with Victor Osimhen 😂

This season has been unbelievable, 18 points clear at the top of serie a and on course for a 1st scudetto since 1990 and Maradona. I am finally getting to go see them on Wednesday in the champions league against eintracht frankfurt and to say I'm excited is an understatement. Such a balanced, complete team that is a joy to watch. Kvaratshkelia and Osimhen are going to be superstars but there are so many other unsung heroes. Kim min jae is a collusus at the back. The midfield trio of Lobotka, Zielinski and zambo-Anguissa dominate the middle of the park. When teams double up on Kvaratshkelia they have massive problems with chucky Lozano on the other side of the front 3. The bench is strong and raspadori, simeone, ndombele, elmas etc always step up when they are called upon. I think any club would be scared to draw napoli in the champions league this season. Definite dark horses and I hope they can do it before this team inevitably gets ripped apart in the summer #ForzaNapoliSempre

The police did a really good job, kept all trouble far away from us. Not sure why you'd travel when you can't go to the game and need a passport to get in the ground, obviously not there for football at all.

IMG_20230315_224914.jpg

Great game though and amazing atmosphere, really glad I went.

IMG_20230315_200516.jpg

IMG_20230315_195335.jpg

Are you asking me why? Thought that was explained in the original post.
I was referring to the scum fans comment, I'm very familiar with Italian football and as you've already said, Napoli fans are by and large OK, there's rarely issues with them at away games, leastwise, no more than anyone else. I'm a Genoa/Sampdoria follower but like Napoli too.

I've had a soft spot for napoli since the 90s and the glory days of serie a football on gazetta football italia on channel 4. In the last couple of seasons I've watched them religiously due in part to my frustration with the shrimpers and my boys obsession with Victor Osimhen 😂

This season has been unbelievable, 18 points clear at the top of serie a and on course for a 1st scudetto since 1990 and Maradona. I am finally getting to go see them on Wednesday in the champions league against eintracht frankfurt and to say I'm excited is an understatement. Such a balanced, complete team that is a joy to watch. Kvaratshkelia and Osimhen are going to be superstars but there are so many other unsung heroes. Kim min jae is a collusus at the back. The midfield trio of Lobotka, Zielinski and zambo-Anguissa dominate the middle of the park. When teams double up on Kvaratshkelia they have massive problems with chucky Lozano on the other side of the front 3. The bench is strong and raspadori, simeone, ndombele, elmas etc always step up when they are called upon. I think any club would be scared to draw napoli in the champions league this season. Definite dark horses and I hope they can do it before this team inevitably gets ripped apart in the summer #ForzaNapoliSempre
Team won't get completely decimated. Victor osimhen is the only player I see leaving, ADL will demand 120 million upwards. Im looking forward to the champions league draw tomorrow...... anyone apart from City or Real I'm happy with.

Blimey, that view reminds me of The Withdean, but with less trees
Yeah it wasn't the best 😂 I was in the perfect place to see Osimhens 1st but had no idea what happened for the 2nd until after the game when I watched the replay

Team won't get completely decimated. Victor osimhen is the only player I see leaving, ADL will demand 120 million upwards. Im looking forward to the champions league draw tomorrow...... anyone apart from City or Real I'm happy with.
I wish I had your confidence, I think Kvaratshkelia and Kim will get offers too good to refuse as well.

I don't fear anybody but if we can avoid city, real and bayern I'd be a lot more confident of reaching the semis.

I wish I had your confidence, I think Kvaratshkelia and Kim will get offers too good to refuse as well.

I don't fear anybody but if we can avoid city, real and bayern I'd be a lot more confident of reaching the semis.
Kvara I think will stay for another season. Kim maybe as he got a release clause which napoli need to address. I don't mind bayern so much but I agree the other 2 are tough.

Kvara I think will stay for another season. Kim maybe as he got a release clause which napoli need to address. I don't mind bayern so much but I agree the other 2 are tough.
I think bayern are tougher than real personally. The way we play, especially with the relentless midfield 3 of Anguissa, Lobotka and Zielinski will really limit the way Real play.

Let's see who we get Friday and go from there.

I think Kvara will go to Real, they are his team and they are very interested.

Back