• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

National League Next Season

Tell you what VNL starting a month before Premier league ,you guys need to get your season tickets asap if the sale goes through ,because i can see RH being a full house first home game. With about 3 years until FF is completed i would hope they can fix the lady up( RH ) so that all thse MT seating parts can hve bums on them and we can truly see RH rocking woth 10 or 11 k attendances. Can see a lot of Spammers, Spurs , Arsenal and Chelsea fans coming to watch us while the P remier league is not started.

Tell you what VNL starting a month before Premier league ,you guys need to get your season tickets asap if the sale goes through ,because i can see RH being a full house first home game. With about 3 years until FF is completed i would hope they can fix the lady up( RH ) so that all thse MT seating parts can hve bums on them and we can truly see RH rocking woth 10 or 11 k attendances. Can see a lot of Spammers, Spurs , Arsenal and Chelsea fans coming to watch us while the P remier league is not started.
I don't know what you've been drinking but the NL starts on 5/8 & EPL on 12/8.

Oldham will secure the automatics. We will defeat the Spireites at Wembley to win the play offs.

You heard it here first.

Lump on Blues with every penny you can spare.

Errhhh. Only bet what you can afford to lose .......... i.e. think that once you place the bet, your money has gone ......... and it isn't coming back. Alternatively a nice cold beer would be my choice - the bookies make enough money as it is. :Smile:

Oldham will secure the automatics. We will defeat the Spireites at Wembley to win the play offs.

You heard it here first.
No chance on Oldham. They were **** poor even in the game at their place where they beat us. They could sign half of Man City's squad and still be the drizzling ****s.

No chance on Oldham. They were **** poor even in the game at their place where they beat us. They could sign half of Man City's squad and still be the drizzling ****s.
I'm not saying Oldham will get automatic promotion but after their takeover the second half of the season they improved significantly and are a big club at this level.I expect them to be in and around play offs next season

Last edited:
Back