• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

National League team of the week

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
Congratulations to Will atkinson for making the NL team of the week. And, Zoners, there is another very familiar name in there as well.

Also, if we continue to produce worthwhile results and performances we can keep this thread updated whenever any of the team gets the nod in the future.

#

Bridge was also MoM with the voters on @Chapperz's excellent routine for player voting.

I would recommend posters giving the link a visit after every game and awarding your votes accordingly. Some of the stats available there give a great cross section of Blues fans views and votes. Here endeth an absolutely unashamed plug for the Player ratings routine.

Is it their policy not to have two from the same team?! ?
Almost certainly.
The process is highly artificial.
That said,Bridge was absolutely outstanding— I still find it difficult to believe that he was only on the bench v Dagenham.

Almost certainly.
The process is highly artificial.
That said,Bridge was absolutely outstanding— I still find it difficult to believe that he was only on the bench v Dagenham.
Getting back to full fitness I guess. That and keeping players in the starting 11 that have got you your 13 game unbeaten run.

He needs to be starting games now he's got though. Always a threat and very positive in his play

I find it a bit of a farce if only 1 player from each team is allowed in the team of the week , After all winning 3-1 at Barnet im sure if more were allowed we would have 11 players in the team .

I thought Cav had a very good game but these teams of the week are a bit of a farce. Nobody sits down and watches all 12 NL games - in fact it’s unlikely that anyone saw more than 2 games considering that 11 were on at 3pm and the only which wasn’t (the televised game) had no players selected from it!

Thoroughly deserved! He put in some seriously mileage throughout that game!

I thought Cav had a very good game but these teams of the week are a bit of a farce. Nobody sits down and watches all 12 NL games - in fact it’s unlikely that anyone saw more than 2 games considering that 11 were on at 3pm and the only which wasn’t (the televised game) had no players selected from it!
Too right—for the best illustration of the farce this is,just look back to the first post for this thread !

Reactions: ROB
Back