• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

National League team of the week

Got to be honest, I don't agree with that one at all! Still, well done to Danny!
I think Vanarama do it purely on stats. So sometimes players who might have flown under the radar in a game end up popping up in TOTW. I know we’ve had some players miss out before who I thought had excellent games, but had players included who were pretty average to the naked eye.

This week it's Jack Bridge and two Kiddie players as well, PB will be happy.

1712087071667.png

I think Vanarama do it purely on stats. So sometimes players who might have flown under the radar in a game end up popping up in TOTW. I know we’ve had some players miss out before who I thought had excellent games, but had players included who were pretty average to the naked eye.
It’s not stats so much as who scored/kept a clean sheet. It makes it all a rather pointless award. Still well done Jack, he deserves recognition for his season if not particularly his last match as he’s had many better.

Back