• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Ndukwu Returns to Leicester

Tried to look for him on Twitter appears he’s deleted it now.

I predict this poorly judged comment will cast a shadow over the rest of Layton's career.

I certainly would not sign a mobile phone contract prepared by him.

I don't blame him, he must of forgotten what winning a football match feels like and the atmosphere around the club must be terrible and not somewhere I would want to work.

Absolutely sick of this season. Not only are we watching a bunch of wasters with limited ability who couldn’t give less of a toss if they tried every week, we’re rock bottom but for a points deduction, **** in the press about players not being paid and now little swipes like this on Twitter.

Whole season has been a complete and utter embarrassment. I’m ashamed of this club at the moment. The laughing stock of the league.

And yes Layton, thank god. For your sake and ours. An attitude like that will get you nowhere in this game. His excuse was almost as good as Joleon Lescott accidentally pocket tweeting a picture of a £120k Merc after getting whacked 6-0.

Good. Crap player. No one looks **** in their Youtube compilation and all he has is a highlight reel of him hitting the post. Bizarre signing
For me not so much as sadly we are looking for new player's in the "bargain basement".

He said he didn't write that and I am prepared to believe him. But to be honest if I was in his position I would most certainly be thinking "Thank God" for getting out of this toxic atmosphere.

He said he didn't write that and I am prepared to believe him. But to be honest if I was in his position I would most certainly be thinking "Thank God" for getting out of this toxic atmosphere.
If he did write it it would be in keeping with what’s been said all season, about splits in the dressing room and on the training ground and (some) players hating being here. There’s been 3 different managers, shocking results on the pitch and the bloke has hardly played. If I was him I’d be saying “thank God” as well, the club is like a flipping circus at the moment. I don’t think this’ll be the last quote or “misquote” from a player this season. Some of the body language during warm ups at RH and the expressions on the faces of the players says it all. Sol is trying I believe that but some players simply must be moved on .. somehow .. let’s get this all out, get to the bottom of it and eliminate this awful toxic atmosphere from our beloved club. Ron, Sol needs your backing here.

If he did write it it would be in keeping with what’s been said all season, about splits in the dressing room and on the training ground and (some) players hating being here. There’s been 3 different managers, shocking results on the pitch and the bloke has hardly played. If I was him I’d be saying “thank God” as well, the club is like a flipping circus at the moment. I don’t think this’ll be the last quote or “misquote” from a player this season. Some of the body language during warm ups at RH and the expressions on the faces of the players says it all. Sol is trying I believe that but some players simply must be moved on .. somehow .. let’s get this all out, get to the bottom of it and eliminate this awful toxic atmosphere from our beloved club. Ron, Sol needs your backing here.

You may surprised at the moment how to- gether the players are in supporting one another with the situation

Back