• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Need a few Twitter followers!

Cheers pal. Thought I would ask on some of the other forums..Accrington Stanley decided to delete my thread. Charming. Tin pot club.

We probably would have done too if you weren't called sufc-dave and didn't have 800 posts to your name. Good luck with it all but, word of advice if you're promoting your blog on the other forums... ask the forum owners first.

We probably would have done too if you weren't called sufc-dave and didn't have 800 posts to your name. Good luck with it all but, word of advice if you're promoting your blog on the other forums... ask the forum owners first.

Really? I'm surprised. Thought if I had posted it in the general chit-chat bit of the forums most people wouldn't mind? Not as if someone is going to stop visiting a forum and look at my blog instead as they are two different things entirely. Would understand if I was promoting another forum.

I see your point though, I will remember to ask :winking:

Really? I'm surprised. Thought if I had posted it in the general chit-chat bit of the forums most people wouldn't mind? Not as if someone is going to stop visiting a forum and look at my blog instead as they are two different things entirely. Would understand if I was promoting another forum.

I see your point though, I will remember to ask :winking:

In fairness... 'probably would have done' should probably have read 'could have done if you'd caught any of the owners or mods in a tetchy mood following, say, a defeat to Orient in an important game...'

winking.gif

Remember, the other forums exist for their visitors to discuss their football team. It's never great when someone's first post is a link to another site.

In fairness... 'probably would have done' should probably have read 'could have done if you'd caught any of the owners or mods in a tetchy mood following, say, a defeat to Orient in an important game...'

:winking:

Remember, the other forums exist for their visitors to discuss their football team. It's never great when someone's first post is a link to another site.

True! I'll remember that, cheers for the head's up :thumbsup:

Back