• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Neil Shipperley

Has today signed for Brentford according to the BBC Transfers summmary.

You're not telling me they can pay more than we can!

Another one bites the dust!

Bit surprised this thread is still up as earlier i opened one on Pawel Abbott and it was moved. Anyone know why?

Maybe because Shipperley was mentioned as a definite target (in the Echo I think) & Pawel Abbott wasn't at least since the summer?

Good point though, it probably should have been in All Leagues, but I thought as it had a SUFC slant (much like your Abbott thread) it was SUFC related!

Mods, care to confirm for BBL?

Back