• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Neil Warnock

Joolz

Coach⭐
Anyone see Neil Warnock laying into Akinbyi after their game against Crewe for not falling over in the penalty area when challenged?

Is this the same man who constantly slates referees for getting crucial decisions wrong (albeit only the ones that go against him) - it's no wonder if people like him are encouraging his own players to cheat.

The man really is a disgrace, and I would love it if they threw away promotion. I could do without his ranting every Saturday on MOTD.

I can see why Warnock had a go at him from a managers point fo view but I applaude Ade for staying on his feet and trying to get the goal that way. When you players like Drogba and Robben in the Prem falling over by triping on a blade of grass its nice to see a pro who stays on his feet even when he would of got a pen

Warnock is a pillock, and a manager who always looks to blame the officials rather than see his own teams shortcomings. He was whinging on Friday about not getting a Premier$hite ref, but is he had and there was an error in his eyes he would still squeal.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canveyshrimper @ Mar. 07 2006,14:31)]He was whinging on Friday about not getting a Premier$hite ref, but is he had and there was an error in his eyes he would still squeal.
If he wants a prem ref then he should get his team in the Premier$hite! if he is in the championship then he should get a championship standard ref. simple

He's a whinger, but sometimes the things he comes up with are classic.
No manager will ever be as good for a quote as Ian Holloway, though.

Back