• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New 3rd Kit Released

I didn't notice I'm afraid, but enlarging that I can see they have XL, XXL and 4XL and if you listen to the others who commented, that an XL might be worth a try!

I have the yellow one in large so I know that fits fine surprisingly!!

But thank you for confirming

What I meant by 'Large' was 'Large'!!!

If I meant any other size, I would have asked about one 🙂

I have the yellow shirt so I know exactly what fits me.
The labels on the Macron shirts in no way correspond with most definitions of S/M/L/XL etc - and the person telling me that was he who served me in the club shop. 😉

Reading between the lines I think @Jay_SUFC might often be a medium, but already went through working out the right size kit when he bought his existing one (so knows he needs large).

However though that’s really great advice - I’m sure lots of folks will now consider the size carefully especially when buying online (say for a Christmas present).

i recieved mine pink one yesterday i can't believe there is No Adult Home Shirts or Away Shirts Again this club shop is so badly run
Yep i wanted to get my son a home shirt for Xmas, only size available is 3XS. Away shirt selection not much better, just 5XS/4XS. Anyone know if more stock is coming in for Xmas (I emailed the shop but no response) or if we have the usual supplier payment issues?

Yep i wanted to get my son a home shirt for Xmas, only size available is 3XS. Away shirt selection not much better, just 5XS/4XS. Anyone know if more stock is coming in for Xmas (I emailed the shop but no response) or if we have the usual supplier payment issues?
Just to say if you are not hearing back, I find the best way to contact the shop is to twitter message them if you are on there. Sometimes responses are a little delayed but they do reply and try to be as helpful as they can be. Hope you manage to get a shirt for your lad.

i didnt hear for a few days but they eventually got back to me

Hello mate, I noticed today there are now plenty of home shirts back in stock on the online shop. All adult sizes from Medium upwards and a small in the juniors section.

Back