• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Baby Shrimper

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Custard Splat @ Oct. 27 2004,14:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Oct. 27 2004,00:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Custard Splat @ Oct. 26 2004,14:11)]Tried to get my wife to call our girl "Tesfaye" but, surpisingly, she wasn't keen!!
"My Hope" - It's a lovely name for a boy or a girl. Try harder next time!

cool.gif

biggrin.gif
What do you mean.."next time"  
rock.gif

biggrin.gif
Don't be so selfish! You aren't having kids for your own benefit, you are having them to keep the terraces at Roots Hall full! Just ask Rayleigh_Blue.....

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Oct. 26 2004,12:11)]Ahh Birth of a new life somthing I hope for the future!

Congratulations and many sleepless nights!!!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
wink.gif
Ironic, then, that your avatar depicts the taking of one!

rock.gif

tounge.gif

Many Congratulations Stu,
I always new you had a girl friend but I just thought that was a cover!!!
so very suprised but very happy for you fella

All the best

Big And

Congratulations to the new daddy. Is she the first?.I remember the day i bought my son home 3 and a half years ago i was cacking my self the blues were at home on the saturday and when we left southend hospital and got to rayleigh it was two o clock and 1 hour to kick off so naturally i dumped them on the doorstep kissed goodbye and made the match. My mrs had had a caeserian ? spelling and was still smarting, good job nanny's were on hand. True story. Congrats again.
biggrin.gif

My son was 2 weeks late and was born the weekend of the LDV final - having supported Southend for 14 years we finally make a final and I couldnt go!!! And what a joke that you cant buy anything at all from the club shop for new arrivals - one day we might catch up with other clubs!!!

Back