• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Delivery of "My Life as a Shrimper"

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
As requested, the new delivery of the book my "My Life as a Shrimper" has just arrived. It is a limited print run and copies can be ordered via the Shrimperzone shop or sending me a pm.

Thanks

DoDtS

As requested, the new delivery of the book my "My Life as a Shrimper" has just arrived. It is a limited print run and copies can be ordered via the Shrimperzone shop or sending me a pm.

Thanks

DoDtS

What's the price.

Know I could look it up but must get to work.

It's a great idea for both those with older friends or family to reminisce and for the younger ones to get a feel for what games used to be like. Bought one for my son already and going to get another for my dad.

Just ordered 2 copies for Xmas pressies! Heres hoping they arrive in time!

Will they arrive in time for me to read before I wrap them up though lol!
Thanks Cricko

Cricko has just delivered my copy this afternoon, it better be worth it DoDtS !!! ;)

My God he's slower than the Post Office!

Enjoy it? I'm told it's made grown men cry?

Mind you Ldnfatso's struggling he's still on Page 3, but he doesn't usually get any further than that.

Seriously I hope you enjoy it

Pete

My God he's slower than the Post Office!

Enjoy it? I'm told it's made grown men cry?

Mind you Ldnfatso's struggling he's still on Page 3, but he doesn't usually get any further than that.

Seriously I hope you enjoy it

Pete

Ldnfasto has not grabbed the concept of there are no pages to colour in yet.

Well to be fair to the old goat (and i keep asking myself why i'm being so) i only ordered it this morning, so 4 hours between order and delivery aint too shabby really :clap:

In DODTS's defence this would not have happened if Callan had not asked for Cake making advice and needed me there to advise him....He now bakes at home.......:unsure:

Back