• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

new dvd

steve flack is god

has anyone heard when it is being released yet?
i heard it was mid july, but that's passed already?
who's in charge of it this year?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steve flack is god @ July 25 2005,12:19)]has anyone heard when it is being released yet?
i heard it was mid july, but that's passed already?
who's in charge of it this year?
It's at the reproducers as we speak and we are looking at around 12/13 days before it's ready to sell.

i thought it was meant to be ready for MTBD, what is wrong with this football club
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ July 25 2005,13:06)]i thought it was meant to be ready for MTBD, what is wrong with this football club
mad.gif
That's what our initial aim was but myself and Kev Feasey took longer than we'd hoped for putting the whole 3 and a half hours together.

Let's not forget that we've had to go over around 5,000 hours worth of footage from this season in around 60 days isn't bad going especially when most of it was done in our spare time.

You won't be disappointed it's well worth the wait.

I'm looking forward to it's release! I reckon I've pretty much worn out my play-off final disc!
biggrin.gif

Sciv, can you put one aside for me? I don't want to pay the extortionate on-line shop postage and packing! I'll transfer the cash and arrange to have it collected.

WS

Sciv, can you put one aside for me? I don't want to pay the extortionate on-line shop postage and packing! I'll transfer the cash and arrange to have it collected.

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ July 26 2005,19:29)]Sciv, can you put one aside for me? I don't want to pay the extortionate on-line shop postage and packing! I'll transfer the cash and arrange to have it collected.

WS
I'll try to only thing being with pending operation I might not be at Roots Hall when they are delivered.

Back