• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Goater T-Shirt

McScriven

The Ball Boy
I've got to send some pictures of the Goat and Eastwood off to the new shop people tomorrow as they are getting some t-shirts done.

I have no idea what sort of things they have planned but I came up with the below design that I might send to them as well but wondered if it's the sort of look the fans would like - a sort of thing you could wear with jeans to the pub.

I like it, thoughts?

goater-tshirt4.jpg

that is spot on and i do think thats the right kind off look ps i would definitly by it
smile.gif

he looks like Mr T!

Looks ok, but maybe a different style of writing?? and maybe the picture of him is a little on the large side, but it is very good. Would wear it! :

Looks pretty sharp, Scriv! I'd certainly wear something like that.

The picture is good - that should stay as it is. The 'feed the goat' line is also good - but not in that typeface or that layout. I'm sure someone can come up with something a bit more punchy and pro looking.

At the moment it looks a bit tacky in the crescent formation - the kind of thing someone knocked up in 2 minutes on a home PC.... see if one of your design minions can come up with a more natty way of writing 'feed the goat'.... you know the sort of thing - all lower case, 'feed the' slightly smaller and on a different line to 'goat' etc etc...

If they dont look cheap, people will buy them
smile.gif

Oh yeah I knocked it up in about two mins while I was sorting out the pics to send them but it was perhaps a basis that they could design on.

It's a bit better than the sort of just slapping a photo of a player on a t-shirt sort of thing.

Maybe a speech bubble from his mouth saying " feed me goat" would look superb id buy one...
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

Sory, had to be done!

I take it this means the Trust are not going to be able to produce a Feed the Goat Shirt !!!!
We asked two liaison meetings ago if we could produce one - still no response
mad.gif

Until this !!!!!!!!

Haven't a clue to be honest I've just been asked to send some photos to them for t-shirts and in my spare time thought I'd knock a design up of what I'd like to see.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Aug. 29 2005,22:41)]I think you should include a Southend badge on their too!
I would say without the badge, so its more casual thing that people would wear out instead of just to games

Yeah i'd definitely buy one!!!!!

Look's wicked!!!!

The new improved programme looks good today, am impressed.
Lots to read as well....

Long may it continue.

Up the blues!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rusty Lee @ Aug. 29 2005,23:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Aug. 29 2005,22:41)]I think you should include a Southend badge on their too!
I would say without the badge, so its more casual thing that people would wear out instead of just to games
Actually, without something linking Goater to SUFC, it sort of misses the point that such a high profile player is playing for us... and that the T-shirt commemorates that.

Keep that and then on the bottom of the back have southend united and at the top "he will score" following on from the text on the front !!

T-Shirt looks good, lets say about £12 you could shift loads...!  

I understand Mr Goater is the biggest celebrity in Bermuda, is the club missing a trick not opening a club shop there..?  I would be happy to run it (for a small fee)

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back