• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I like underhill.a ground with a lot of character.Got my ticket yesterday for the terrace.If we play Barnet next season it will be another new ground for us all too do.

Underhill is an old style ground which is usually a good trip but hopefully we will not be playing them next season.
If we are the new loacation seems a bit easier to get to by public transport as only about fifty minutes from West Ham
on the tube.

3 sided ground to start with. Where have we heard that before!

When you look at the google photo you can see part of the ground looks like its built already. But I cant seem to find any photos showing this part of the complex. http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=the...&sa=X&ei=0rMiUbPeH7Hs0gXe3oBI&ved=0CAsQ_AUoAg

Its a few miles away from Barnet and you do wonder if this move will gain more fans than it will almost certainly lose?

Very small entrance in and out of 'The Hive' I bet the local residents in Camrose Avenue are not very happy about this.

Here we go found a photo of Barnets new ground. I guess the large building will be turned into the Main Stand. Good view of the ground from the railway line. http://laurencereade.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/img_2691.jpg?w=762

Back