• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Kit thread 2019/20

I think it will be a shirt that will grow on people as the season goes on. Plain and simple design. Like it.

Guessing the away has the fan elements?

Laughable that it's £45.

Can buy the training top for £22

Trouble is, how much can you do with a blue shirt ? Not sure what people were expecting to be honest.

Paddy Power are doing this with a few teams as I am sure everyone knows, what they might not know though is everyone attending the Newport County game tomorrow are being given the shirt, through Paddy Power for free.

As for the #SaveOurShirt rubbish, what logic is there if we then have a sponsor on the back? No criticism to Trade Price Cars at all, they do a great job with all their work with the club, but a pretty pathetic effort all round.

im guessing that paddy power are paying for them... meaning that the club is saving money on them and earning money from sales?

Just thinking out loud, I think a charity sponsor in the form of what we have had is better than no sponsor? Don't want to be contrary for the sake of it but it's not like we had a garish grim corporation who used us as our commercial puppets before (now) did we?

With the lack of sponsor couldn't the 1906 with the swords in the middle have taken place front and centre instead of tucked away in the corner? It might have made the shirt stand out a bit more and presumably wouldn't cost more than it did to stick the Martin Dawn logo on the front.

im guessing that paddy power are paying for them... meaning that the club is saving money on them and earning money from sales?

Won’t earn many sales charging £45 for a training top.

I'm not thrilled we have a gaming firm as our sponsor however if they want to bung me £50k to wear a shirt without a logo on it I am in.

Back