• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News New Kit

retro definately, unsure as yet till i see it in the flesh i think! much safer option than last years it seems!

Might've been an idea to pick a player who won't be on the Physio table more than the pitch to model the kit.

Might've been an idea to pick a player who won't be on the Physio table more than the pitch to model the kit.

I'm surprised Barnard's playing as I heard he picked up a bit of niggle whilst getting into the new kit for the photo shoot.

:)

I don't mind the new kit but what puts me off a little is the blue line on the sleeve. The sleeves would have looked much nicer (IMHO) if they were just white.

What does the back of the shirt look like? From the pic on the OS it seems the white goes all the way up the back half of the shoulder.

Same as what others have said, much better in real life than in that photo, looked retro but according to the programme the shorts cost £40, the same as the shirt!

Very nice shirt. Definatley going to get it when it comes out.

bartsufc3.jpg

Last edited:
Correction to myself :P

The kit has once again been manufactured by sporting giants Nike, which continues to be popular with supporters and will be out for general sale from 9am on Friday, June 19.

I best get down there with my tent now then.

Thought the new home kit is nice, can't wait to see the new away kit, hopefully it is going to be yellow!

Think it looks really smart, better in the flesh.

I like the more white in it as in the winter and night games I struggle to see our players on the far side of the pitch.

On second thoughts after seeing it in the photos on the OS from todays game I think i prefer this seasons. There's too much white on this one and the blue seems darker.

Last edited:
I like it, although a few I spoke today were not so sure...The away Kit is a 100% banker I would say to be Yellow after the success of this years.

Back