• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New kits chat- 2021/22 edition.

What shirt colours do you prefer both Home and away

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our 1st strip, home shirt etc is DARK, very dark.
Winter is DARK.
Light and vision are important for instant eye contact and fast passing.
NL, smaller, away grounds may have less than great floodlighting?
We need a BRIGHT away shirt?
Luminous? or WHITE?

Agreed. The away kit is white, so that’s half the games sorted! Would love a luminous yellow or green 3rd kit…

Sizing looks, well, a little snug? I'm an XL normally (both the Nike and Hummel kits I bought were XL and fitted fine) but the sizing looks like I need to go up a size?

Oh it's so non-league I want to cry ?

Terrible photoshop jobs of the kits and random models "wearing" the training wear

Really not enjoying Macron so far, half of our training wear looks like Colchester.

I'll be buying a shirt this season, but only to support the club, Curious to see the away kit, if its white I'll be going for that

The badge on the kits looks different to what was shown in the announcement, it's dark blue and the background is whiter. Is this just a case of lazy Photoshopping or is the club changing the badge because of negative feedback?

No international shipping available. Well done SUFC, stick to EFL prices, but giving a non-league/worse service.

The badge on the kits looks different to what was shown in the announcement, it's dark blue and the background is whiter. Is this just a case of lazy Photoshopping or is the club changing the badge because of negative feedback?
Looks like they've just taken every template, photoshopped an SUFC badge and any sponsors on and left it there.

Not sure how they worked their pricing structure to be honest.

£40 Juniors (No VAT) / £45 Adults (in VAT) - so in effect that would make the Adult Shirt Cheaper than the Juniors (£36) ... seems to not be much price difference through the products between Juniors and Adults.

Sizing looks, well, a little snug? I'm an XL normally (both the Nike and Hummel kits I bought were XL and fitted fine) but the sizing looks like I need to go up a size?
I'm the same sizing as you, Don't think I'll be happy owning a XXL ... I've struggled mentally with my weight and I just know I won't be happy wearing something that is 2 sizes above what I should be ...

And yes I know it's just a letter .... but I wouldn't enjoy it

I'm the same sizing as you, Don't think I'll be happy owning a XXL ... I've struggled mentally with my weight and I just know I won't be happy wearing something that is 2 sizes above what I should be ...

And yes I know it's just a letter .... but I wouldn't enjoy it

Appreciate where you are coming from - I like SuperDry tshirts and polo shirts, and I'm a XXL in those as they come up small too. Ironically, the TOG24 polo I'm wearing today is a L. Go figure!

Appreciate where you are coming from - I like SuperDry tshirts and polo shirts, and I'm a XXL in those as they come up small too. Ironically, the TOG24 polo I'm wearing today is a L. Go figure!
The issue with the sizing is something that happens to most of us. The shops have come up with "Vanity sizing" which is where a shop will label the garment as say a medium, when the actual size is a large or a size 14 is labelled as a size 12.

It makes the shopper feel more comfortable about the tag, and then the shopper is more inclined to purchase from that store again rather than one that has labelled an identical garment as large.

Its why when people are a large in one store and a medium in another.

If you put your SuperDry t-shirt over the top of the TOG24 shirt i'm sure you would not see that much of size difference, but ones is labelled L and the other XXL

Oh it's so non-league I want to cry ?

Terrible photoshop jobs of the kits and random models "wearing" the training wear

Really not enjoying Macron so far, half of our training wear looks like Colchester.

I'll be buying a shirt this season, but only to support the club, Curious to see the away kit, if its white I'll be going for that

Must say the training wear etc is quite dull and yes does remind me of the Colchester gear. I love the shirt and have ordered this, but last year I bought so much Hummel stuff that I am biding my time a little with the rest of the Macron gear.

Well done you, I agree about sizing.

England shirt , was normal sizing this time. I was a L.

It's a dangerous for such firms, Hummel and Macorn basing on European fit.

It does play consumers a mental wellbeing

Online shop is showing. Just had a look around.

Looks like the badge is staying with the lighter blue.

Having seen the shirt in person on Saturday, it’s fair to say I won’t be rushing out to get one.

Back