• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Napster

No ⭐
1. Born in 1979, this 5'10 defender started his professional career at Plymouth
2. Born in 1974, this striker started at Northampton and was top scorer at Blackpool one season
3. Born in 1978, this striker started at Norwich. His best performance was for Kidderminster and he ended his career at Darlington
4. Started his pro career at Fulham, before finishing at Chelmsford, this player was born in 1958
5. Born 1968, started at Palace, spent the majority of his career at Welling. Strong connection with Lincoln.
6. Born in 1965, this striker started at Orient, and had a number of clubs in England, Scotland and Ireland.
7. Born in 1963, this player started at Wigan, but it was Chester he made his club
8. Born in 1941, he started at Manchester United. Retired early at the age of 31.
9. Born in 1956, started at Barnsley, ended at Palace. SUFC was where he spent most his time.
10. Born in 1971, started at Celtic, and after 21 years of playing football, ended at Stirling Albion where he played most his games

Excellent Quiz - I came up with these while scoffing crisps during my break.

1 - Adam Barrett
3 - Drewe Broughton
4 - Big Jim Stannard
5 - Mark Hone
7 -Gary Bennett

If these are any good - i'll get some more crisps.

10. Mark McNally?

If it's not McNally it's definitely Mark Mc-something? :thumbsup:

Yep. :happy:

Wahey! Was here the same time as Jeroen Boere if I remember correctly? Was quite young but remember Boere being my favourite player at the time just because he was Dutch? Haha

1. Born in 1979, this 5'10 defender started his professional career at Plymouth
2. Born in 1974, this striker started at Northampton and was top scorer at Blackpool one season
3. Born in 1978, this striker started at Norwich. His best performance was for Kidderminster and he ended his career at Darlington
4. Started his pro career at Fulham, before finishing at Chelmsford, this player was born in 1958
5. Born 1968, started at Palace, spent the majority of his career at Welling. Strong connection with Lincoln.
6. Born in 1965, this striker started at Orient, and had a number of clubs in England, Scotland and Ireland.
7. Born in 1963, this player started at Wigan, but it was Chester he made his club
8. Born in 1941, he started at Manchester United. Retired early at the age of 31.
9. Born in 1956, started at Barnsley, ended at Palace. SUFC was where he spent most his time.
10. Born in 1971, started at Celtic, and after 21 years of playing football, ended at Stirling Albion where he played most his games

Martin Aldridge, except he didn't top score for Blackpool.

Yep, agree no 8 is Sammy McMillan, not Phil Chisnall (close... !!)

No 9 Anton Otulakowski ?

Back