• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New stadium idea: Mosaic in Supporters Bar

pickledseal

cowboy
Just saw this from a mate who is a Brighton fan (NOT Spartan!):

http://www.albionfanmosaic.co.uk/

(apologies if it has been posted before but I've not been on much of late and did try to have a look!)

Nice fundraiser for charity and a reasonably priced way to get your mug in the new stadium!

Nice idea!

Good to see Spartan has already contributed

2rnvsir.jpg

I like this idea. Wasn't there talk some time ago of having your name on a brick or something.

There are lots of PR / naming opportunities in the new ground I would say, so let's hope the commercial department have got their thinking caps on.

We probably should enter a SZ photo onto the Brighton mosiac. The difficulty is in choosing which player to represent Southend on there - I would just say someone whose scored a winner against Brighton but it doesn't really narrow it down as we've beaten them so often in recent years. Maybe Lewis Hunt to represent us beating them in the league cup on our way to the quarter-finals?

We probably should enter a SZ photo onto the Brighton mosiac. The difficulty is in choosing which player to represent Southend on there - I would just say someone whose scored a winner against Brighton but it doesn't really narrow it down as we've beaten them so often in recent years. Maybe Lewis Hunt to represent us beating them in the league cup on our way to the quarter-finals?

Adam Barrett will do the trick. Just for the fact he is now at Palarse!

I can see this being hijacked by Palace fans, adding a fair few famous homosexuals to the mix.

Back